Frequently Asked Questions

How to Register

Please download Student Registration forms here. Please print and complete this form, and return it to Robert Rundle Elementary School. If you have any questions, please call John Osgood at (780) 459-4475.


The Medical Authorization is available for download. Please print and complete this form and return to Robert Rundle School for students who need medication administered.


All of our Teacher's have their class homework schedules available online. To view a listing of all our teachers go to our Teachers page, and from there select your teacher's profile to see their homework information.